HostZilla is dedicated to providing world-class web hosting, specifically tailored to the needs of professional internet marketers. Conceived and created by leading internet marketers with years of online experience, HostZilla is uniquely placed to understand and cater to the specific requirements of this demanding market.
We focus on managed hosting knowing that internet marketers have better things to do with their valuable time than learn to administer web servers. By providing dedicated support and fully-managed shared hosting, HostZilla takes on the technical burden, allowing each customer to concentrate on the key task – making money with their websites.
By automating common requirements, such as installation of WordPress blogs, into one-click solutions, HostZilla offer busy clients the ability to self-serve common tasks with no technical knowledge required. At the same time, responsive customer support stands by 24/7 to handle any issues our customers need assistance with.
Our business model is very simple: To provide our customers with the kind of reliable, economical, high-quality hosting we would want to buy ourselves. Nothing less will do.
Our Company Network
At the heart of HostZilla’s commitment to fast, reliable hosting is our data center. Based in San Diego, California, our defense-grade data housing facility is fully compliant with the most stringent industry standard guidelines and includes:
- Multiple carrier-independent fiber internet connections for super fast response times and data capacity, ensuring our servers remain responsive no matter what is thrown at them.
- Massive over-supply and power redundancy on all data center systems, making outages and downtime due to power interruptions practically non-existent for all our customers.
- State of the art climate control and environmental systems to keep servers running at optimal conditions throughout the seasons.
- Fire suppression systems throughout to minimize risk of fire and quickly detect and contain any problems, allowing action to be taken before any significant service interruption or data risk can occur.
- 24/7 monitoring alerts on-site server management teams and technical staff to issues on any server–anywhere in the data center–within seconds, allowing swift action to be taken to correct even the smallest issue before it can impact server performance.